Sunday, July 17, 2011

Zooburst

I tried to make a story on Zooburst. I found it pretty easy to navigate. When making the captionings I had some difficulty getting them to save. Even though I would click save twice every time I typed a caption, when I made a new page and went back it would disappear. I would have to retype the captioning in every time.

Once I created my story I found my pages to be completely flipped from how I saved them. So the bigger images I put in the background blocked the images I saved in the front. I tried editing them and rotating it but it still came out the same way. I found I could rotate the pages as I was viewing the story. That was a little frustrating. I did like how there were a ton of images to choose from and they gave me ideas for my story. Did anyone else have the same problems I did?

No comments:

Post a Comment