Monday, July 25, 2011

5 points

1. I could see this project helping Drexel students be able to go to local stores. I know that many of us have cars on campus and just drive to locations that we already know of to purchase goods and services. If more students knew what was on Lancaster Ave, they would be able to just walk minutes from their house.

2. Augmented Reality - After a few weeks about learning about augmented reality, I feel like I understand it much better. I think that some Drexel students would be able to pick up on it right away but I'm sure others wouldn't understand what is really going on. But I think we should put together a workshop or a webinar (or both) to explain the uses and how to use the application.

3. Smart phones - I could the fact that not everyone has a smartphone an issue. Would we have any other way people could go on this tour? I know we don't have the most time but is there anyway we could have an online version for people without smartphones?

4. The fact that we are using a few different people for our project will make the prespective different. If we were only using one person, then we wouldn't be getting the full affect. I'm excited to hear about other people's stories and learn more about the area I have attended school only minutes away from.

5. I really enjoyed hearing from Joe last week about the different things that the University City District works on throughout the year. I was not aware that they had that many different events going on. I would love to learn more and experience all that UC has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment